- USSSA rules, however, a continuous batting order and free substitution will be used.
- Girls are only allowed to play on one team in one age division during the tournament.
- All teams are required to bring chin straps and use them throughout the entire tournament.
- The 15-run rule will be in effect after 3 complete innings, the 12-run rule after 4 innings, and the 8-run rule after 5 innings of play.
- For the 12U division, a 5 run per inning limit will be in effect.
- For the 14U division, a 5 run per inning limit will be in effect until the last inning. No run limit applied during last inning. Last inning will be determined by the umpire based on the time limit.
- No new inning will begin after 1 hour and 10 minutes of play. Ties are allowed during Pool Play games on Saturday. If the game is tied after 7 innings during Bracket Play on Sunday, International rules apply. Championship play will have no time limits.
- No infield practice during tournament play. Teams must be ready to play 15 minutes before game time. If the team is not ready to play at their scheduled time, they will forfeit to opponent.
- A ball roll will determine the home team and the home team will keep the official scorebook.
- In the event of bad weather, all decisions are subject to the tournament director’s discretion.
- All protests will be settled on the field; umpire decision is final.
- CYBSA, tournament directors, and the City of Cloquet are not responsible for injuries occurring during the tournament.
- Best record from Saturday’s Pool Play games will determine the seeding for Bracket Play on Sunday.
- In the event of a tie, the following tie breaker will be used:
1) Head to head competition
2) Least runs allowed
3) Best run differential
4) Coin flip